"Listen to the mustn'ts child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen child. Anything can be." Shel Silverstein
"She believed she could, so she did." R.S. Grey

“What if I Fall? Oh, but my darling what if you fly?” Erin Hanson












Monday, December 31, 2012

Enjoying my break...

Still have a several more weeks before I start school & I'm always surprised by how quickly I decompress after school's out.  Of course this semester was pretty relaxed in the first place so I guess that's why it was easy.  I have done nothing since the break.  Well, that's not true, I did get together with 2 of my other nursing buddies & their significant others for dinner one night, that was nice.  It was interesting because I really like the two girls, they are very sweet.  But after we left the restaurant I asked my hubby what he thought about them & he said "They aren't someone I would see you hanging out with."  It was an interesting observation, b/c he was probably correct.  Those two particular girls are very smart, sweet & on the shy side & I am about as far from that as you can get (well not the smart part ;).  But, like I said, I really like them alot & we had a great dinner. I like getting to know my classmates on a more personal basis. 

My kids are out of school until the 8th, so for now I'm enjoying hanging out with them, but I know once they go back & the hubs goes back to work, that I'll be ready to go back too.  Until then I'm just hanging out & enjoying my fam, b/c I know that next semester is going to be wild!!

Hope everyone has a safe & happy New Year!!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment