"Listen to the mustn'ts child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen child. Anything can be." Shel Silverstein
"She believed she could, so she did." R.S. Grey

“What if I Fall? Oh, but my darling what if you fly?” Erin Hanson












Friday, January 11, 2013

Got my badge!!

 
So excited to get my badge today for the hospital where I'll be doing my clinicals this semester.  It makes me feel so official! I can't wait to get started.  I have a FOUR freaking hour orientation that I guess I should start.  Plus I'm supposed to read one chapter before class AND go over a 40 pg power point & take notes on it.  I mean seriously, four hours people?? Your hospital is NOT that interesting I'm sure.....  


7 comments:

  1. Congrats! I remember my first badge too...I still have it! It's so exciting to just get it going...and be one step closer to getting it all over with : ) Good luck in med/surg. It was by far the most time consuming, hardest, my least favorite of the program. But it eventually ends, and you do learn a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragment!! I LOOOOVE your blog :) I'm not sure if we get to keep our badge when we're done, but if we do I am certainly going to keep it as a memento :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats and actually a decent picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yeah I made sure to preview it before I accepted it, but it was alright, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice - looks very official and you take a good picture (unlike some of us - HA!). Enjoy the rest of this journey

    ReplyDelete