"Listen to the mustn'ts child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen child. Anything can be." Shel Silverstein
"She believed she could, so she did." R.S. Grey

“What if I Fall? Oh, but my darling what if you fly?” Erin Hanson












Friday, February 22, 2013

Today was bad...really bad...

Today was probably the worst day at school that I've experienced thus far.  I can't really go into too much detail but let's just say that I am praying my meeting with my instructor on Monday goes a lot better than I'm am expecting it to.....



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama told me there'd be days like this...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, I never like hearing this. Thinking positive thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete