"Listen to the mustn'ts child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen child. Anything can be." Shel Silverstein
"She believed she could, so she did." R.S. Grey

“What if I Fall? Oh, but my darling what if you fly?” Erin Hanson












Thursday, May 2, 2013

HESI sufficiently TROUNCED!!

Ok so maybe trounced is a bit strong, seeing as 2 people in our class walked away with 99's!!!  But I'd still say getting an 87 is still pretty good!! And not just on any old HESI, but on a Pharm HESI at that!! I'll take that any day of the week.  So now that brings my grades as a high B in OB & a mid B in Med/Surg.  I would LOOVE to get an A in OB, but you know what?  I'd be happy walking away with 2 B's again this semester. 

Tomorrow is our OB final & Lordy Bejordy it feels like there is SO much information being covered, but then when I start studying for it, it feels like common sense.  I hate when that happens.   I mean I know it's not common sense, but since we've gone over it once already I feel like I already know it & then I don't want to study for it & then when that happens, well you know the rest.  But, I guess I am going to force myself to study for it & hopefully I can get an A :)  The highest I've gotten on any test in that class has been an 82, which is the lowest grade you can get to still be considered a B. Sooo, it's all hopeful thinking from here. 

Anyhoo, how is everyone else doing with finals??

Oh & just for fun, here is a pic of one of my classmates.  This is what we were doing after the HESI.  Well he was, I was just laughing & taking pics.






1 comment: