"Listen to the mustn'ts child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen child. Anything can be." Shel Silverstein
"She believed she could, so she did." R.S. Grey

“What if I Fall? Oh, but my darling what if you fly?” Erin Hanson












Monday, November 14, 2011

Original idea? Not!!

Ok so apparently my "big" idea of blogging my way through nursing school/graduate school isn't so original after all. I've come across another great blog by Kendra over here that is basically the same thing I plan on doing. Although I AM planning on adding video's to my blog, as soon as I get my camera :) But anyhoo, if you are interested in a first hand experience through nursing school, head on over to Kendra's blog and check it out. She's one super smart chickie!

No comments:

Post a Comment