"Listen to the mustn'ts child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen child. Anything can be." Shel Silverstein
"She believed she could, so she did." R.S. Grey

“What if I Fall? Oh, but my darling what if you fly?” Erin Hanson












Thursday, December 1, 2011

Registered!!

So I am now registered for more classes than I have taken is a VERY long time. Does it make me nervous? Extremely!! I am so scared and excited all at the same time. 41 more days before it ALL starts, can't believe it's finally here. I know this next 5 semesters is going to fly by and they will be over before I know it, but I also know walking into class that first day I am going to look at the days looming before me & think "Lord this is going to be forever!" I have registered, gotten my financial aid in place & now I just have to get my books together & all my other assorted nursing gear. I am still dreading the whole white scrub look. I mean seriously, our school colors are blue & white, why white??? I guess I shouldn't complain too much, it could be worse, I could still have to wear those nursing dresses!!!

So, for now I just need to get Alei's birthday party (this weekend) out of the way, get Christmas done & then it's rest and relaxation until January 12th when it's full speed ahead!!!!

Can't wait!! Oh & I haven't forgotten about the whole video thing, I'm still trying to work the kinks out with my new phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment