"Listen to the mustn'ts child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen child. Anything can be." Shel Silverstein
"She believed she could, so she did." R.S. Grey

“What if I Fall? Oh, but my darling what if you fly?” Erin Hanson












Thursday, December 8, 2011

Books....

So my friend who started in the program last semester just text me & asked if I wanted to buy her books from her. I'm very excited about that b/c since she's a semester ahead of me, I can just buy her books the whole time!! She's going to charge me $265 for books she paid over $600 for! Woohoo!! So exciting. I can't WAIT to start school, the closer it gets the antsier I get to get started!!!! Now if I could just get through Christmas, haven't even started shopping yet :(.

1 comment:

  1. I know that excitement you're feeling! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete