I am so excited to say that Mary over at This is How My Garden Grows has nominated my blog for a Leibster Award, how exciting is that??!!
This award is given to up & coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kind, lovely, endearing, and welcome.
How it works:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer questions that the tagger sets for you and then create 11 questions for the bloggers that you tag.
- Choose up to 11 bloggers and link them to your post
- Go to their page & tell them
- No tag backs :)
- And lastly, have fun!!
11 Things about me:
I HATE getting up in the morning, I'd much rather stay up late
I am NOT an animal person, yet I always seem to have them
I am NOT a kid person yet I feel a pull toward pediatric oncology
I'm starting to think I don't really know what kind of person I really am!
I always think I want an alcoholic drink until I order it & don't want to finish it
I HATE smoking, I wish it was outlawed COMPLETELY
My mother died of lung cancer 4 years ago & I miss her every single day
I either hate something or I love it (in case you couldn't tell)
I DESPERATELY want to be skinny, but I don't want to have to work for it (magic genie anyone?)
I LOVE looking at other people's homes (well, really nice beautifully decorated ones anyway)
If I won the lottery I would NOT work EVER again, period!
Questions for me:
1. What is the one hair product you can not live without? Ok as I've said before I'm a wash & go kind of girl. I rarely "fix" my hair and therefore I have to admit, I have NO products. So I guess the answer to this would be shampoo & conditioner, lol.
2. Do you like Target or Walmart? Definitely Walmart. We don't have a Target in our town and I love being able to get my groceries & everything else in one place. Of course if we DID have a Super Target I might be singing a different tune, but until then, Walmart.
3. What is your favorite hobby? Reading for sure, and recently blogging, but since I don't have time to do that AND go to school full time, I'd say right now my hobby is nursing school :D
4. Would you ever have plastic surgery? Sure would!! If I ever get over my fear of pain I'll be right there!! :D
5. Coke or Pepsi? Both, but I'd rather have some REALLY sweet tea over both of them.
6. Favorite grown up drink?
That's really hard. I'm not a big drinker so I'd have to say Bloody Mary and only once in a blue moon.
7. Favorite nail polish?
That's easy, I even blogged about this one on my other blog. It's by L.A. Colors & it's called Color Craze and it stays on SOOO long, it's the best I've ever used. And it comes in some really cute colors too.
8. Favorite time of the year?
Definitely fall. I love the colors of the trees, the crisp smell of the air and the feel of the holidays approaching.
9. Favorite trashy reality show?
Wellllll, I have to admit that I have recently given up trashy reality shows, BUT before I did that I followed several of the Real Housewives shows (BH, NY & the original OC) and the Kardashians, but alas no more.
10. Do you prefer ebooks or real books?
Well in theory I prefer ebooks only because they were SUPPOSED to be cheaper than real books, but it's turned out that they're really only a fraction cheaper, definitely not as cheap as I'd like them to be, but yes I love my kindle app and I would much rather read it on there than to buy books to take up room & collect dust.
11. Do you believe in love at first site?
Actually I do not believe in love at first site. I think love is something that is built over time. I think people can have immediate attraction which can turn into love, but as selfish as people are I don't think we are capable of loving people upon first site.
Here are my questions:
1. What famous person living or dead would you like to have as your best friend?
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing in the world's history what would it be?
3. What super power would you most want?
4. What is your favorite home design style?
5. Would you rather be color blind or unable to smell?
6. What is one vice/habit that you wish you could give up but you can't?
7. Beach or Mountains?
8. If you could have the perfect body/looks and all the disposable income you'd ever need in an instant but you knew someone, somewhere in the world that you didn't know had to die, would you do it?
9. What is your favorite feature about yourself?
10. Do you believe in soul mates?
11. Would you rather go to the moon or to the bottom of the ocean?
And here are my nominees: