"Listen to the mustn'ts child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen child. Anything can be." Shel Silverstein
"She believed she could, so she did." R.S. Grey

“What if I Fall? Oh, but my darling what if you fly?” Erin Hanson












Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wow I am so wiped!!

Whoa, can you say out of the groove?  Today was my first CNA class and I woke up at 5:15 since I had to be there at 7 & the class is about 45 minutes away and can I just TELL you how tired I am?  First of all the class was a TOTAL snooze fest.  At one point this seriously could have been me, lol.


I mean I seriously could have passed all 8 tests today without even looking at that book (of course only b/c I've had a semester of nursing school).  Like I said before, after our 2nd semester of nursing school we can just challenge the test & be done with it, but I figured I didn't need to wait 6 more months to do that because I don't know when my unemployment will run out.  But man am I tired!! I got home from class around 5:45, came straight in, made dinner & promptly fell asleep on the couch.  But I've gotten a slight second wind so I figured I get a little blog in before bedtime.  Can I say how much I DO NOT want to go tomorrow?  This is probably going to be the longest 3 weeks of my life.  All I can hope for is once we start working with the patients that time will go by faster.  Of course I NEED to remember that this is going to give me a leg up when next semester starts b/c I'll already have done what we're doing, so for THAT I can't complain.

Anyhoo, I need to go to bed now.  I didn't even bother looking at the 8 chapters that were assigned tonight, I mean what's the point, she goes over it RIGHT before she gives the test, I should be ok.

Hope everyone's having a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment