"Listen to the mustn'ts child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen child. Anything can be." Shel Silverstein
"She believed she could, so she did." R.S. Grey

“What if I Fall? Oh, but my darling what if you fly?” Erin Hanson












Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Don't you just love free stuff??

Well I do too!!  This sweet little lady over at Life's a Dance is giving away some pretty awesome stuff, as a matter of fact here is what she's giving away:


The only thing you have to do to win is mention her post on your blog, like her on FB or Twitter & then go to her blog & tell her.  Ok there may be a couple more ways to enter, but those are all I could think of.  She has the whole list on her blog.  So go there & do that if you want to win any of this great stuff above! :)  Good luck!!



Life's A Dance: My First Giveaway


No comments:

Post a Comment