"Listen to the mustn'ts child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen child. Anything can be." Shel Silverstein
"She believed she could, so she did." R.S. Grey

“What if I Fall? Oh, but my darling what if you fly?” Erin Hanson












Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What is all this STUFF??

Ok, so I know I already posted, but just a quick observation.  I hate it when I go to check out a new blog & there's all this STUFF all over the blog.  What is that stuff & why is it there?  I'm assuming it's to generate money, but it just turns me off.  If I go to a blog that has all that stuff on it I just skip right over it & move on to the next blog.  No likey.

Just my opinion :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree!! I am SO glad you found my blog. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete