"Listen to the mustn'ts child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen child. Anything can be." Shel Silverstein
"She believed she could, so she did." R.S. Grey

“What if I Fall? Oh, but my darling what if you fly?” Erin Hanson












Sunday, January 22, 2012

Browsing blogs...

Yep that's me. Sitting at my computer, browsing through my dashboard reading through blogs, when in actuality what SHOULD I be doing?? STUDYING!! I made sure to clean my house (well most of it) yesterday so I could purposely devote all of today to studying, but instead I am at the computer procrastinating. Oh & I can't remember if I mentioned it in my last blog post, but I just realized yesterday that I MISSED my first Professionalism in Nursing class!! I was looking over my schedule yesterday & I saw it said the first class was January 18th & I thought "Wait I don't remember going to that class on the 18th" & then I realized it's because I DIDN'T!!! I totally blanked on my first class. I'm not used to taking so many classes at once & I just didn't even realize it. In fact on the front of all my notebooks I've actually written the day, time and room number of my classes to remind myself. Guess I must have overlooked that one. Jeez! Thank God it wasn't a bigger class!! Get it together Candi. Ok guess I'm going to get off here & do some studying!! :)


1 comment:

  1. That totally happened to me! I missed my first Micro class last term! I hope that class didn't do anything too important.. yikes!

    ReplyDelete