"Listen to the mustn'ts child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen child. Anything can be." Shel Silverstein
"She believed she could, so she did." R.S. Grey

“What if I Fall? Oh, but my darling what if you fly?” Erin Hanson












Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hardship license....

So it's official, we got the approval today for my son's hardship license. Woohoo!! Now he can drive him & his sister to school!! Yeay!! Of course school starts the 17th & wouldn't you know it there wasn't an opening for the stupid driving test until the 18th :(. Luckily though I have some really great friends that will help me out until then & of course Eugene works 2 days on 2 days off, so it'll work out. Hopefully there won't be a problem with him passing the test, I'd hate to have to kill him! There shouldn't be a problem though, he's a really great driver.

I ordered one of my books for school :) Can't wait to get it. It's just Nursing Trends, but I am looking forward to even that. I mean what do I know about nursing trends? So that should be pretty interesting. It's an online class, the only one I have. I'm not really big on online classes. I had a math class online but it was pretty straightforward, the teacher just basically recorded himself teaching the class. We watched it, did the homework & took the tests. I like that style. But the style where you have to read something & then read what other people posted & then comment on their posts. I'm not too sure about that one! 3 more days & then orientation!!!!! Yeay!!!


2 comments:

  1. How old is your son? I have nightmares about the shuttling around we had to do when I was in nursing school the last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's 15. . H e'll actually be 16 in March & able to get his real license then, but with my husband's schedule it was just easier to apply for his hardship than to try & find them rides for 3 months. I also have a 10 year old daughter that he'll be taking to school. Luckily we live close to both schools. But he is a great driver as well.

    ReplyDelete