"Listen to the mustn'ts child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen child. Anything can be." Shel Silverstein
"She believed she could, so she did." R.S. Grey

“What if I Fall? Oh, but my darling what if you fly?” Erin Hanson












Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love ya tomorrow....

Guess what?? TOMORROW IS ORIENTATION!!!!!!! Woohoo. And I got the text today saying my student loan refund is on it's way. So now I can get my books, my nursing kit, my adorable school supplies, my clicker & my raspberry stethoscope. Yeay!! I'm so excited woowee & I just can't hide it no, no, no no, I'm about to lose control & I think I like it....ok I've got a grip now. Seriously though I am super excited!!! :)

**Edit - Ok, so I picked out my outfit, lol. I'm going with a little bit dressy, just for tomorrow of course. Maybe I'll take a picture & post it :)**

No comments:

Post a Comment